As a retailer, you know that the retail business isn’t just about selling a product at the lowest price. It’s about finding ways to create unique shopping experiences that attract new customers and strengthen the loyalty of customers you already have. It’s about keeping your finger on the pulse of trends and adapting to changes in customer behavior and tastes. This requires better insight into inventory and logistics, and the ability to make sure you have the right inventory on hand to meet customer demand. SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and business management software can help you do just that – manage sales, track inventory, monitor customer demand, coordinate loyalty programs, and view supplier schedules all in a single system.
Our partner iVend Retail seamlessly integrates with it to help retailers better manage every aspect of their daily retail operations. SAP Business One is an affordable, easy to use, and quick to implement ERP and has more than 30,000 installations worldwide.
SAP Business One Retail Features
- Online Shopping – Stay online and trade 24/7 to remain competitive with the fully integrated web-store. The web-store is fully integrated with the back-office, warehouse and ERP function to streamline business operations.
- Order processing – picking, packing, final delivery—and shipment tracking
- Managing inventory – across multiple warehouses and retail stores
- Predicting demand – assessing what customer will buy based on past transactional data, and managing production and stock levels to match demand
- Tracking customer contacts and purchasing preference
- Executing more targeted promotions, offers and campaign management
- Integrating multiple physical and / or virtual stores
- Point-of-Sale integration – store to store transfers and visibility, data replication, manage pricing at head-office, business rule enforcement and much more
- Store stock handling (Receipts, Issues, Transfer, Counts) handled through Point-of-sale
List of transactions integrated
|Retail Transaction||Payment Integration|
|Goods Receipt||Baseless Goods Receipt|
|Goods Issue||GRPO (Goods Receipt PO)|